Monday, January 21, 2008

Blog: Inside Iraq

"Inside Iraq" is a blog updated by Iraqi journalists working for McClatchy Newspapers. They are based in Baghdad and outlying provinces. These are firsthand accounts of their experiences. Their complete names are withheld for security purposes. [This is a cut-and-paste job, as it was easier to post their own "About" than write my own.]

Firsthand experiences are always better than heresay, and that is what this blog is about. Not a visit but a resident, the blog's author shares with us the details of her life. I appreciate this insight much, as I feel it helps us as Americans get a feel for the daily issues of Iraqis. I personally do not care what Wolf Blitzer has to say about Iraq, I want to know what the citizen Iraqi has to say.

No comments: